De: "Daniele Romagnoli" <daniele.romagn...@geo-solutions.it>
À: "Joffrey Schmitz" <jschm...@meteo.be>
Cc: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé: Mardi 14 Juin 2016 16:32:42
Objet: Re: [Geoserver-users] Performance issue with extreme zoom

Additional note:
in the past months, we have fixed an issue with a processing operation which
resulted in heavy loading when dealing with reprojection and big oversampling.
If that's your case, you may consider trying a nightly 2.8.x or wait for a
2.8.4 which will contain that fix.

The problem was: https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOT-5391

Please, let us know.
Cheers,
Daniele

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 4:09 PM, Daniele Romagnoli <