Hi Andrea,

As usual thanks for sharing your expertise in this matter. We were really
confused here about what we were dealing with so thanks again.

With the information and link provided we will allocate and solve the
problem.

You are right, REST API is a great tool for automation but very prone to
errors (without warnings) but very powerful if knowingly used.

Cheers,

Alberto