Hi,

I'm not sure if this is only me - but I'm having issues with App-Schemas
created in HALE Studion on this version of GeoServer.
The same schemas work fine on version 2.11 right now.

For geographic names from INSPIRE when trying to view the service I'm
getting

<ows:ExceptionReport version="1.0.0" xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.opengis.net/ows
http://192.168.1.102:8080/geoserver/schemas/ows/1.0.0/owsExceptionReport.xsd";><ows:Exception
exceptionCode="NoApplicableCode"><ows:ExceptionText>Error occurred getting
features
java.lang.NullPointerException</ows:ExceptionText></ows:Exception></ows:ExceptionReport>

This is expected - as when I'm setting up or editing data storage I'm
getting a NullPoint exception.

I did a test with MU theme and got the same issues - so not able to set
this up.

Direct connection to PostgreSQL database (9.6 with PostGIS 2.3) works fine
and I can see and query data.

Looks like the issue is related to AppSchema.

Maybe somebody saw the same?

--
With best regards

Michal Borkowski