Michal,

I think that gmd:CountryPropertyType is unusable because it violates the GML encoding rules. I do not think that a property type for a complex type with simple content is permitted by the GML encoding rules. If MaritimeUnits violates this condition, then it is not a GML application schema.

- Please show us your attributeMapping for this element.

- Do you need the bare "NL" element text? GeoServer app-schema is quite permissive and might let you encode the two attributes with ClientProperty without this. I do not know if this will work because a complex type is expected at this point, not a complex type with simple content.

Kind regards,
Ben.