Hey Jody,

Thanks for the update - I appreciate it!

I do appreciate the intent of the community modules.  As i'm not a
developer, they would have to be well documented and functional for me to
be able to use them.  I'm in need of JDBC, Hazelcast clustering and JMS
clustering.  I'm building this in docker and, historically, I had just
included a wget to the download in my dockerfile.  With the extended outage
of the community modules, i've come to realize how bad of an idea that was
- because i can't build.  Ha!

We actually have JDBC in prod, and have for years.    It's worked quite
well for us and we are just looking to change the way we cluster (current:
shared data directory, JDBC and then we wrote a function to call the REST
endpoint for reload).  We've just grown enough and have some functionality
in our app that require us to cluster better - meaning, not calling the
REST endpoint and reloading the catalog as much.  I have built both HZ and
JMS methods in Docker and on AWS.  I was thinking of writing a blog post on
my experiences with each (building, supporting and scaling).  It's
interesting to me that there doesn't seem to be an extension to enable
active clustering, only via the community modules.  Or am i just a newb and
missing something?

Through the exercise of building both HZ and JMS I found an issue with
JMS.  I can repeat it and have a work around, but will submit a JIRA ticket
once I'm able to rebuild my environment, so that I can provide more data
around the issue.  In short, if the JMS broker tries to connect to a remote
broker but can't, it will never work without a reboot.

Thanks for all the help and guidance Jody!

Jason