Thank you! As i do not have any java skills it is maybe better not to
provide a patch ;)

At the moment we are trying to fix the capabilities document. Additional i
tried to change the wfs strategy to 'unstrict' via the web-formular, which
i thougth matches maybe better then 'strict'.

2020-02-26 08:56:36,161 DEBUG [org.geotools.data.ows] - Executed request to
2020-02-26 08:56:36,161 WARN [org.geotools.data.wfs.internal] - Could not
handle wfs strategy override nonstrict proceeding with autodetection
2020-02-26 08:56:36,161 DEBUG [org.geotools.data.wfs.internal] - Using WFS
Strategy: org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.v2_0.StrictWFS_2_0_Strategy

Why is it not possible to change this? it always ends with autodetection,
which uses at the end the default strategy. Is it possible to change this
default setting?

Regards
Uwe