Hi,
I noticed geoserver has capabilities to use ldap for authentication.
This looks to me like it is for accessing the geoserver web administration
interface itself (where we can see the data stores, the layers, etc and make
changes to them).
Could we also use this to make sure that only certain users can access the maps?
So suppose I want only 1 user to be able to access a map with some layers, is
it easy to make sure only this user can access the url
https://mygeoserver:8080/mymap&layer=mylayer1,mylayer2,mylayer3$CQLFILTER=myvariablefilter?
Is there an example somewhere on how to do this?

Thanks !