Hi GeoServer users,
I started working with Geoserver a year ago, together with Postgis and
Leaflet. I think it's wonderful.
I am working on a project for my studies, with multiple heavy layers in
Geoserver (vector cartography in Postgis, images in Geoserver) with a
Windows Server 2012.
My problem is GeowebCache I have read a lot of documentation and chats but
I can not solve it. I cannot generate raster or vector tiles in GeowebCache.
In Geoserver/Tile Caching all my layers appear as N/A. I can't change the
Disk Quota either. In GeowebCache it does not generate any tile for me.
I have installed Geoserver 2.18 and now 2.19.
In localhost I have generated tiles without problem, it was fast and
simple. But now I'm lost I don't know if the problem comes from Windows
Server 2012 or if I forgot some configuration parameter.
Can you help me? Thanks and regards