Hi Team,

Off late, I'm dealing with rendering large geojson data in the MapBox
frontend page using Geoserver WFS service to load the geojson data.

Although I'm able to successfully render millions of points on the map with
point clustering behavior, I see entire geojson data being downloaded onto
the client side via WFS request.

I'm looking for a way to fetch only point geometry from geoserver WFS
GetFeature request ignoring all its attributes data for rendering purposes
and later display properties of selected points in another request.

I have tried to use *propertyName* parameter in the GetFeature request,
however, I still see all the attributes being downloaded on the client
side. The only *observation I had is that all the fields are marked as
not-nullable/mandatory fields* in the Postgres database.

Here is the sample request, would be greatly appreciated if someone can
help me whether Im missing anything to avoid loading attribute data.

https://localhost:8080/geoserver/wfs?service=WFS&version=2.0.0&request=GetFeature&typeNames=demo:demo_assets&;
*propertyName=asset_id*&outputFormat=application/json

-Prem