Reporting back with some of my own testing:

   - https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-10487 2.21-RC regression:
   Log location requires an absolute path
   - https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-10443 Graduate kml-ppio
   community module to wps extension
   - The xml output format does not show up in the WPS Request Builder - am
      I missing something?
   - https://osgeo-org.atlassian.net/browse/GEOS-10368 Logging Controller
   Addition
   - The new REST API endpoint works, but does not require any credentials
      to access (I think this should be locked down as log location may include
      an absolute path.)

--
Jody Garnett