Hi Team,

I am facing issue to use below filter in WMS and WFS(curl or http) request. I
have setup of geoserver with postgis datastore.
List of filter:

  *   PropertyIsLike
  *   strEndsWith
  *   strStartsWith
  *   jsonArrayContains
  *   DWithin
  *
I am referring document<https://docs.geoserver.org/2.22.x/en/user/index.html>,
but didn't find any solution. I have used operators like "PropertyIsBetween" ,
" PropertyIsEqualTo" and FeatureId". But when I use  "PropertyIsLike" not
getting output.
Now I want to know, how to use above filters in WMS and WFS request.

Thanks & regards,
Kajal Katoke
________________________________
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability on the
originator or NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any
views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and
may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC Corporation India Private
Limited or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message
without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.