Some of those are functions so you need something like `<Function
name="strEndsWith"><Parameter name="...">....</Parameter></Function>`

Others like PropertyIsLike and DWithin are used just like PropertyIsBetween

If you are getting an error, you can check the log file to see what the
problem is, alternatively let us know exactly what you are sending to
GeoServer

Ian

On Tue, 4 Apr 2023 at 14:33, Kajal Shrawan Katoke via Geoserver-users <
geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>

> I am facing issue to use below filter in WMS and WFS(curl or http)
> request. I have setup of geoserver with postgis datastore.
>
> *List of filter:*
>
>    - PropertyIsLike
>    - strEndsWith
>    - strStartsWith
>    - jsonArrayContains
>    - DWithin
>    -
>
> I am referring document
> <https://docs.geoserver.org/2.22.x/en/user/index.html>, but didn’t find
> any solution. I have used operators like “PropertyIsBetween” , ”
> PropertyIsEqualTo” and FeatureId”. But when I use  “PropertyIsLike” not
> getting output.
>
> Now I want to know, how to use above filters in WMS and WFS request.
>

> Thanks & regards,
>
> Kajal Katoke
> ------------------------------
> intended for the named recipient(s) only. It shall not attach any liability
> on the originator or NEC Corporation India Private Limited or its
> affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
> of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of NEC
> Corporation India Private Limited or its affiliates. Any form of
> reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
> distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written
> consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
> immediately.
>
> If you want to request a feature or an improvement, also see this:
> https://github.com/geoserver/geoserver/wiki/Successfully-requesting-and-integrating-new-features-and-improvements-in-GeoServer

Ian Turton