Hi all,

I just wanted to give an update on this issue that I had. It seems the curl
command doesn’t create the extra folder after unzipping the file, but python
does that. Has anyone had this issue before? I am using request library.
At the moment I am just updating the path in the coveragestore as I mentioned
in my first email.

Kind regards,
Corina