I am updating this answer in case someone else will come across this issue in
the feature. It seems python creates an extra folder if the zip file is created
from a folder with configuration files in it, so the zip file has to be created
by zipping only the files, not the folder. Curl doesn’t seem to be bothered if
the zip files is generated by zipping the folder containing the configuration
files or only the files.

Kind regards,
Corina