Hi Jody,

I just looked over the document and it is up to date with the current
geotools referencing code (using geoapi interfaces). There are some
incomplete sections (such as Conventions and Internationalization), but
the tutorial should point people to the right direction to get started
when implementing a new map projection.

The tutorial is geared more towards new developers, instead of uses, so
I don't know if it should be part of the users guide (there is a
separate tutorial for using the geotools referencing code).

Rueben