David Winslow wrote:
> The H2 spatial indexing project is one of the projects GeoServer (read: I)
> would definitely be willing to mentor.

I agree it would be a neat bit of work; however we best check of the
proposal and figure out if the student is up to the challenge :-)

Simone and David (and any other mentors?) how do you feel about a
breakout IRC to go over SOC proposals tomorrow at the "usual time" (ie
12 PST?).
Tell you what; I will be online at that time and will go through the
proposals (at least for myself).