Adrian Custer wrote:
> That said,
>   svn co -r 30106 http://svn.geotools.org/trunk
> works perfectly for me. Of course it does not build because we depend on
> geoapi snapshots and not releases which seems like an increasingly bad
> idea from my point of view. But you know that already.

Thanks Adrian; I was able to check out a milestone build and roll it
back to -r30107 as mentioned in a previous email. I was also able
to account for the compile error and use a milestone geoapi build.

I understand that for a branch I should of changed the dependency to a
specific geoapi snapshot.

All the best,