Hi Justin,

I did an experiment and hacked xsd-gml3 to use a gml3.2 test case, and
it looks like the bindings for gml 3.1.1 are basically re-usable for
gml3.2 support. I know we'll need a new binding (gml:identifier,
basically a gml:name)

it seems that its the tests which are most heavily bound to gml3.1.1 flavour

I'd like your advice as how best to proceed...

do we create a gml3-common - make gml3 extend it  and have a gml3_2
extend it.  Most of the tests would be in the gml3-common, with the
config set ups and mock data in the specific flavours?

I suppose I could just clone gml3 to gml3_2 and we can refactor later
- but I hate creating such an obvious mess of redundant code.  Maybe
GML3.1.1 will die on the vine and it wont be such a big deal.

Or do you have a better idea?

Rob