Jody is ready to commit on the GeoTools SVN an upgrate from GeoAPI dependency,
from 2.2-SNAPSHOT to 2.3-SNAPSHOT.

There is at this time absolutly no API change. The only impact is that the
Maven
dependency declared in the pom.xml file, which was "geoapi", would become
"geoapi-pending" for most modules.

The guys from OpenGeo are currently in meeting at New-York I think. I propose
wait to next week in order to give them a chance to come back from New-York and
comment if they wish.

I suggest that if by Tuesday next week nobody objected, Jody commits at any
time
fit for him.

        Regards,

                Martin