Christian Müller a écrit :
> Do you have a possiblity to initialze this instance variable with the
> default locale (Sun sdk does it, ibm sdk not) ?

I was expecting this locale to get the value of the actual Locale found by
ResourceBundle.getBundle(...), which may or may not be the default locale. But
maybe I'm wrong...

> Afterwards, can you send me an url to get the source code ?

You means the source code of the class while is trying to use this locale? It
is
there:

http://hg.geomatys.com/geotidy/file/tip/modules/utility/gt-utility/src/main/java/org/geotools/resources/IndexedResourceBundle.java

At lines 150 and 250, I put patches for IBM SDK but it was not enough. It seems
to have implication on whatever IBM JDK consider two ResourceBundles as equal,
which have implication on the reuse of cached ResourceBundle instances.

Since I do not use the standard ResourceBundle out of the box but instead use a
subclass together with ResourceBundle.Control (new in Java 6), it is possible
that I did something wrong.

        Martin