Hi Daniele,

Not sure if much progress has been made on fixing the osgeo deployment
issues. However, I think it makes sense to have separate repositories,
one for development/snapshots, and one for releases.

I would be fine to have the opengeo repo be used as the main development
repo if people agree and Arne (cc'd) does not have an issue with it.

If we do decide to use it for SNAPSHOTS, we can start setting up people
with access to upload artifacts.

-Justin

Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org