Jody Garnett ha scritto:
>> A search for a Maven undeploy plugin turned out
>> to be fruitless. If we go down this way, how do
>> we remove all the gt2 snapshots from the OSGEO
>> repo? Manually?
>
> Yep

It would seem it's possible to mount a WebDAV
server into the local filesystem in Linux:
http://sysblogd.wordpress.com/2007/09/09/ubuntu-mounting-remote-filesystem-using-davfs2-fuse/
(and afaik it's possible with windows as well).

At that point, it's like scripting the local fs,
and then it should not be hard to delete everything
that matches /org/geotools/**/*SNAPSHOT
(like
http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/org/geotools/gt-main/2.6-SNAPSHOT/)
and eventually kill also all the modules that are over there without a
gt- prefix.

I can try to code up the thing, but I'll need someone else to review
it before I actually run it (it can be quite dangerous ;-) )