Good afternoon:

I have been catching our net.refractions.udig.libs refresh.xml script
up with the latest. The latest breakdown of maven repository
organizations....

# used for stable releases
updateSnapshotURL=http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools

# used for snapshot releases
updateStableURL=http://repo.opengeo.org

Both are required so we can pick up stable dependencie, like
spatialdbbox-1.0, even when we are making use of geotools SNAPSHOTS.

As per the email below; I cannot find all the artifacts we are used
to; so the build is broken right now. I suspect the SNAPSHOT entries
are being generated with a unique version; making it hard to have our
MANIFEST.MF keep in sync. For the ones that are working I expect they
grabbed a SNAPSHOT off my local drive...

As an example of a failure is oracle-spatial:
stable:
http://download.osgeo.org/webdav/geotools/org/geotools/gt-oracle-spatial/
snapshot: http://repo.opengeo.org/org/geotools/gt-oracle-spatial/2.6-SNAPSHOT/

It looks like a date stamp is being added.

logs from running refresh.xml
Copying
C:\Users\Jody\.m2\repository\org\geotools\gt-oracle-spatial\2.6-SNAPSHOT\gt-oracle-spatial-2.6-20090509.063137-57.jar
C:\java\udig\trunk\plugins\net.refractions.udig.libs\lib\gt-oracle-spatial-2.6-20090509.063137-57.jar

Jody