Andrea Aime ha scritto:
> Ben Caradoc-Davies ha scritto:
>> Andrea Aime wrote:
>>> Did you spot what exactly is not working, which spi resource is not
>>> being properly read?
>> org.geotools.data.DataAccessFactory
>> org.geotools.filter.FunctionExpression
>>
>> which both have main versions and test versions. The test ones cannot go
>> in main because they reference test classes, and (if I recall correctly)
>> cause factory loading to fail.
>
> Right. There is actually an open jira about the inability to have
> separate output directories for src and test:
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-422
>
> I can see two paths:
> - move back the eclipse output trick in a profile
> - have the tests that need to register factories avoid using META-INF
>    and roll a custom factory iterator instead. As far as I can see
>    only three modules make use of test META-INF stuff:

Third option, take the latest eclipse stable release, patch it so
that it generate separate output folders, roll our own eclipse-gt
plugin variant until the official eclipse plugin gets its acts
togheter.
I'll try to give a shot at this option during the weekend.
How do other feel about this?

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org