@Jody: Sorry, I have no experience with swing testing frameworks. As I told
I developed one complex Swing applet which runs only on sun jdk 6.

On the other side I appreciate to give developers a Swing starting point and
to honor the work done until yet.

My vote is a +0 , but only if the module does not break ibm sdk and open jdk
builds, otherwise it is a -1. I do not want to dig into Swing components for
the comming "IBM Hudson" and "OpenJDK Hudson" installations.