The 32 bit builds build now with a space in the path. I changed the hudson
home from /home/hudson to "/home/hudson 32".
Unfortunately, I cannot do the same on the 64 bit builds, since the hudson
init script on ubunutu 9.10 cannot handle a hudson home dir with blanks.

Is it enough to have the 32 bit builds with a space in the path ?