Hello all,

In the thread "gt-postgis + hibernate-spatial pom dependency conflict"
Andrea wrote:

> gt-postgis should not be used anymore, we don't maintain it anymore
> since its replacement, gt-jdbc-postgis, has reached maturity.
> I keep on forgetting to move it into unsupported land.

There have been a few questions on the user list lately about what it
means for a module to be 'unsupported'.  Looking at my replies I see
explained it as if 'unsupported' means 'incubator'.  On the other hand
it seems that it can also mean 'place where modules go to die'.

What about having separate directories for these two purposes ?

Michael