Jody Garnett ha scritto:
> I agree with the story aspect! Could we use the pom description to explain
> what is going on?

Process process... we already have enough that it's hard
to make it respected.

If people want to note somewhere about the history of a
module that's fine, but I would leave it up to module maintainers.

I personally would go for old fashioned README files, but again,
up to the maintainer.
People interested in unsupported module can just also go and ask.
Or be creative and do an "svn log" seeing who worked on it, when,
and what he did (assuming people use self explanatory commit messages,
which thankfully often happens around here)

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org