Dear Jody,

Nobody on our team has commit rights.

The patch does not literally include a patch, but it includes details
about the fix and how to reproduce the problem (fix just involves adding
"implements Cloneable" on "org.geotools.referencing.wkt.Formattable").

Kind regards,
Joachim

--
Joachim Van der Auwera
Geosparc, supporting the Geomajas GIS community