Simone Giannecchini ha scritto:
> Ciao Andrea, Ciao Christian,
> are we still ok with doing this?
>
> I would suggest doing it in multiple short cycles, like half a day a
> couple of times, separated by a week-time.

Pros:
- we can ask for feedback on badly specified bug reports and
   then close the jiras next week if we don't get any
- easier to mix with the work schedule

Cons:
- it may be difficult to find time in two subsequent week
   for some
- the half a day solution makes it hard for people in
   different continents to meet

What about a bit of both? We start with a usual 1-2 days
approach, and people join as they can, in an attempt
to have some critical mass working toghether at the problem
(sometimes you might need someone else opinion about a jira).

The next week we try to do the same, and see how many
people participate. But we try to organise so that at
least the first round we have the most people banging
at jira

How does it sound?

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org