Simone Giannecchini ha scritto:
> - 2 days --> impossible in the short term
> - 1 day  --> very difficult in the short temr
>
> Aside, atm it looks like the only ones who are willing to join are on
> the same timezone, should we start with the least resistence path and
> then if/when someone else will join we can rediscuss rules?

Jody expressed interest multiple times on IRC when we talked about the
idea, not sure if he's still game.

I will definitely participate at least half a day on a Friday followed
by intermittent presence during the weekend (whether other people is
around, or not)

Andrea Aime
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org