Time has come for me to tackle one of Micaheal's requests from a couple months
ago ... How do we parse/encode GML.

To start with I have asked a few co-workers that have tried GeoTools parsing
lately. Mostly I got a list of ways that do not work. Interestingly they all
share an approach in common ...

Typing in the IDE and using command completion to come up with things like:
- GMLParsing - this is actual a demo of how to parse using GMLConfiguration
- FeatureCollectionParser - actually part of the implementation of WFS 1.1.0
- GML configuration for GML2 extending XSD
- GML configuration for GML3 extending XSD
- GML configuration for GML3.2 extending XSD
- GML configuration for WCS extending XSD
- GMLParsingUtils - used internally by the GML2 bindings
- GMLFeatureCollection - returned by WFS 1.0 implementation from FCBuffer
- etc...

So the only thing I can do in these cases is improve the javadocs to point
people in the correct direction.