Евгений Лазарев wrote:
> hi,
>
> Can i implement
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/GEOTOOLS/Next+Generation+JDBC+DataStore
> in svn it is in unsupported branch yet
> maybe this NG will be supported soon??
> or maybe i should implement old Architecture???

Lazarev, please keep the mails on the geotools-devel mailing list.
Btw, have you signed and sent the OSGEO contribution agreement yet?

It's definitely better to use NG, it's no more in unsupported, it
has actually been in supported land for a few months.
No one is working against the old architecture anymore