Ben when I went through the wiki I found all kinds of conflicting information;
I did not make any attempt to resolve matters:

here are some other pages:
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/guide/procedures/supported.html
(mentions 60%; GeoTools 2.3 correct use of OnlineTestCase, GeoTools 2.4 30%
coverage)
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/guide/procedures/check.html
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/guide/procedures/create.html
-
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/guide/conventions/test/test.html#code-coverage-vs-regression-testing
 (mentions 60%; early copies had 40% target for GeoTools 2.3)
- http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/guide/roles/maintain.html

If I was going to do this right; I would make a table comparing
supported/unsupported on the above page for module maintainers). It is where we
are listing responsibilities after all.