Thanks, Jody. This is a decent summary of what we have, but I find it
quite a confusing collection of stars and coverage thresholds. Some of
these (like IP) are a must have: ticking all the other boxes would not
be enough. And there are some great, solid modules that have no
maintainer, but everyone keeps alive because everyone uses them.

I'll come out of the unsupported closet in another mail.