Hi,

I am trying to write some unit tests in geoserver that use 3d
geometries, and was looking for examples but cannot actually find much
3d geometry testing on the geoserver side.

I tried using property files with WKT, however the WKT format for 3d
geometries doesn't seem to be supported, for example a 3d point would be
encoded as
Point Z (x y z)
Am I correct to say this is not supported yet? I want to implement this
for property files. Anyone have any experience in how to do something
like that?

Cheers
Niels