Hi Victor,

Sorry, but with the change over to git I think you are going to have some
more problems trying to release as I haven't done a run through of the
release scripts as of yet. So if i can i would ask you to hold off and i
will take the reigns back for this release. Sorry about the inconvenience
but with the change over the scripts actually changed quite a bit, and
there were a number of changes made on the build server as well.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org