Adam,

are you asking for a new unsupported module?
http://docs.geotools.org/latest/developer/procedures/create.html

How much of Gabriel's wfs-ng do you need, or are you proposing to fork it?

Gabriel, what are your plans for your fork of wfs-ng? Do you intend to
merge it back into github geotools/geotools or is it stalled?

It would be good to avoid code duplication if possible.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>