On 20/09/12 10:44, Ben Caradoc-Davies wrote:
> On 19/09/12 17:16, Andrea Aime wrote:
>> Ben, the fix seems indeed quite easy, why don't you give it a shot? :-p
> I tried the easy fix on Tuesday (see patch attached to the issue) but it
> broke the test.  :-(
> I will have another look if I have time.

Done! I found the second spot in imagemosaic where special handling
occurs for H2 connection URLs. My updated patch ensures that jdbc URLs
are now fed to H2 in the form it expects: without percent encoding.

I am now shopping for a reviewer:

[GEOT-4262] imagemosaic incorrect handling of H2 database paths with spaces
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4262

Kind regards,

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>