Okay I am having a "bad go" at this - after working hard on a patch, asking
Andrea for review, getting the clear instructions "not to break the build" and
committing over the weekend .. the build is now broken. Trouble is it works
locally, and I am stuck committing, hitting go on hudson, and trying to hunt
down test failures remotely.

This is the second time this has happened (the last was with WMS tests) - in
both cases the issues revolve around testing ReferenceEnvelope with different
Axis Orders.

So is this a problem with:
a) my development environment? I am following the set up instructions …
b) the build boxes? Unlikely, but perhaps they are going multi-threaded on me,
or have more horse power and thus can show some problems I cannot see locally.
c) The referencing module vs JUnit vs Maven 3 vs Maven 2?

Andrea I apologise for breaking the build, I feel I wrecked your evening (and
now this has wrecked my day as well). I would like to sort out what is making
these tests unstable as it is driving me nuts.

Q: Can anyone reproduce a build failure locally? Are you on linux / windows /
mac ?

Q: Can anyone see something different in the following setup?

Hudson shows:
- Maven 3.0.4
- java-6-sun-i586
- mvn -U clean install -Djava.awt.headless=true -Dtest.maxHeapSize=256M -Dall
-Djava.io.tmpdir=/usr/share/jetty/tmp

Locally:

  Apache Maven 3.0.4 (r1232337; 2012-01-17 18:44:56+1000)
  Maven home: /usr/local/Cellar/maven/3.0.4/libexec
  Java version: 1.6.0_33, vendor: Apple Inc.
  Java home:
/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0_33-b03-424.jdk/Contents/Home
  Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: MacRoman
  OS name: "mac os x", version: "10.8.2", arch: "x86_64", family: "mac"

So that looks broadly the same, I build with: mvn clean install -Dall before
each commit