Jody,

with <runOrder>reversealphabetical</runOrder> in the top-level pom, I
brute forced all preceding tests paired with with
GeographicTransformPointTest. Either of SpatialFilterTest or
RenderingTransformationTest causes the failure.

That is, with <runOrder>reversealphabetical</runOrder>, both of these
fail in GeographicTransformPointTest:

mvn -o -Dtest=SpatialFilterTest,GeographicTransformPointTest test

mvn -o -Dtest=RenderingTransformationTest,GeographicTransformPointTest test

Both tests mess with axis order hints.

Kind regards,
Ben.

--