That is interesting, Jody. I am not opposed to formalising the role of
representatives, just observing that we have not done so thus far. It
might well be a good idea.

Perhaps we can broaden the language to "representative" (but this has
legal connotations), or even just "person", together with capturing
their relationship with the rights owner?

Kind regards,
Ben.

--
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>