On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Ben Caradoc-Davies <
ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au> wrote:

> The one question mark I have is that, because this patch adds a new
> dependency, xml-commons-resolver, is it backwards compatible? This might
> break builds of users who have manually collected dependencies and are
> not using Maven. Do we support these users? Does a new non-test
> dependency count as an incompatible change? I am inclined to say no, and
> vote +1 for the backport, but I would like confirmation from core
> developers.

I agree with the reasoning. Don't believe we support non Maven users, and
regardless
it's not such a big deal to have to add a jar in the classpath.

+1 here too

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.