From: Justin Deoliveira [jdeol...@opengeo.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 June 2013 8:48 PM
To: Brett Walker
Cc: geotools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Geotools-devel] About PR 217, H2 upgrad

A little confused here... are we talking h2 or hsql? The pr doesn't seem to
touch h2 at all unless i am missing something.

Regardless i agree that any upgrade requiring a migration like this we need to
be careful of. I would say keep pegged to a version we know is safe but also
try to allow for users to manually upgrade if they want to.

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Brett Walker