On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Jody Garnett <jody.garn...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Indeed, however I would like to try and fix them as it is one thing to
> release in good faith and be wrong, and another to to release when you know
> of an IP issue.

Had a look at EnumerationConverterFactory, I wrote it and backported it,
fixed

All of the others can be traced back to this commit:

---------------------

commit 52268fedf39442dbd44177af664af41bda93b96e
Author: jive <jive@e5c1c795-43da-0310-a71f-fac65c449510> 2011-07-31 17:46:51

Initial backport from geoserver; waiting on email before updating headers

git-svn-id:
http://svn.osgeo.org/geotools/trunk@37757e5c1c795-43da-0310-a71f-fac65c449510

---------------------

So, it's up to you to fix the headers?
I've cc'ed the original authors just in case (I already gave you my "go"
when you wanted to
backport the processes to geotools, so at least the third one can be fixed
right away).

==
Our support, Your Success! Visit http://opensdi.geo-solutions.it for more
information.