The current CSV is a half finished experiment in writing a tutorial for
ContentDataStore. I have yet to have a rainy day to finish it :) One thing
I have had to do is switch CSV libraries, not sure if I have updated
GeoTools yet.

(So I would not recommend using this for production work, indeed I did not
recommend using property data store either).

Jody Garnett