Hi all,

I'm going to show some images for comparing the old wmsTileFuser class and
its modified version, both in *fullWMS* mode enabled.

I made the *fullWMS* parameter configurable from the geowebcache.xml file
by adding the <fullWMS>TRUE(or FALSE)</fullWMS> field.

I added the possibility for the user to change the image quality by setting
an additional WMS parameter called *hints*. The user can choose one of the
3 following values: *speed*, *default*, *quality*.

The first image represents the result of a WMS request on a vectorial
layer, in image/png format. The other 3 images represent the same WMS
request with the new WMS parameter.

The second image value represents the result with the *speed* value which
takes minor time without any care about the quality.
The third image (*default* value selected) provides a better image quality
but requires more time than the *speed* configuration.
The last image with the *quality* value takes more time than the others but
the final image has the best quality between the 4 images.

>From the results, in fact, it is easy to note that the image created with
the *quality* hints has a better quality than that returned by the old
WMSTileFuser class.

I hope this could help to review the pull requests.

P.S. The images are too big to be sent by mail, I add the following links
for download:

old wms request:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_H-B1p4qGi6VVgyVGJPYVV1c1hBMDMzakhPRTZlQTdzRFl3/edit?usp=sharing
new wms request with speed hints: