Andrea,

I am investigating now. My understanding is that the correct behaviour
is to encode no content as this property is being mapped by reference.
The handling of automatic (duplicate id) href is in
ComplexSupportXSAnyTypeBinding and its neighbours, but there may be
assumptions based on the behaviour of other bindings. Content is
suppressed by setting the children to an empty container. I will have to
check to see where mapped href is set differently and what changes there
are to the geometry bindings.

Kind regards,
Ben.

Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben.caradoc-dav...@csiro.au>