Hi,

Yeah, rebasing Niels's branch works.

Unfortunately something is broken with the schema bindings in this branch.
I'm unable to register the FMI Capabilities document with GeoServer (see
exception below). The funny thing is, that the gt-xsd-wfs unit test that
parses this document works fine. I also tried adding a parsing test for it
in gt-wfs-ng WFSClientTest.testInit_2_0() and that parses the document fine
as well.

ERROR:  'Parsing failed for Constraint: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable
to set property: NoValues for eobject: {
http://www.opengis.net/ows/1.1}DomainType'
org.geotools.data.DataSourceException: Exception parsing WFS capabilities
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.GetCapabilitiesResponse.parseCapabilities(GetCapabilitiesResponse.java:132)
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.GetCapabilitiesResponse.<init>(GetCapabilitiesResponse.java:101)
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.GetCapabilitiesRequest.createResponse(GetCapabilitiesRequest.java:51)
at
org.geotools.data.ows.AbstractOpenWebService.internalIssueRequest(AbstractOpenWebService.java:427)
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.WFSClient.internalIssueRequest(WFSClient.java:280)
at org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.WFSClient.issueRequest(WFSClient.java:290)
at org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.WFSClient.issueRequest(WFSClient.java:54)
at
org.geotools.data.ows.AbstractOpenWebService.negotiateVersion(AbstractOpenWebService.java:260)
at
org.geotools.data.ows.AbstractOpenWebService.<init>(AbstractOpenWebService.java:110)
at org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.WFSClient.<init>(WFSClient.java:68)
at org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.WFSClient.<init>(WFSClient.java:62)
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSDataStoreFactory.createDataStore(WFSDataStoreFactory.java:454)
at
org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSDataStoreFactory.createDataStore(WFSDataStoreFactory.java:80)
at
org.vfny.geoserver.util.DataStoreUtils.getDataAccess(DataStoreUtils.java:89)
at org.geoserver.catalog.ResourcePool.getDataStore(ResourcePool.java:580)
at
org.geoserver.catalog.impl.DataStoreInfoImpl.getDataStore(DataStoreInfoImpl.java:38)

The document in question is in the geotools project:
modules/extension/xsd/xsd-wfs/src/test/resources/org/geotools/wfs/fmi-GetCapabilities_2_0_0.xml

The problem is probably with how OWS 1.1 bindings are registered within
GeoServer.

 Sampo

On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 5:13 PM, Andrea Aime <andrea.a...@geo-solutions.it>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 14, 2015 at 3:47 PM, Sampo Savolainen <
> sampo.savolai...@spatineo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> As this does not (should not) touch on anything else, I think it's a
>> candidate for including in the release. Of course there's not much time
>> left for the freeze window. I'll test this as soon as I can. In fact, I
>> tried to build this but I couldn't build GeoServer against your branch:
>>
>> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal
>> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile
>> (default-compile) on project gs-main: Compilation failure: Compilation
>> failure:
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/v2/git-luna-geoserver/geoserver/src/main/src/main/java/org/geoserver/config/GeoServerDataDirectory.java:[1248,32]
>> error: cannot find symbol
>> [ERROR] method validateRelativeURL(URL)
>> [ERROR]
>> /home/v2/git-luna-geoserver/geoserver/src/main/src/main/java/org/geoserver/config/GeoServerDataDirectory.java:[1242,12]
>> error: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
>> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
>>
>> Do you know if the current GeoServer master borked or does your branch
>> need rebasing?
>>

> It's Niels branch that needs rebasing
>
> Cheers
> Andrea
>
> --
> ==
> GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit
> http://goo.gl/NWWaa2 for more information.
> ==
>
> Ing. Andrea Aime
> @geowolf
> Technical Lead
>
> GeoSolutions S.A.S.
> Via Poggio alle Viti 1187
> 55054  Massarosa (LU)
> Italy
> phone: +39 0584 962313
> fax: +39 0584 1660272
> mob: +39  339 8844549
>
> http://www.geo-solutions.it
> http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it
>
> *AVVERTENZE AI SENSI DEL D.Lgs. 196/2003*
>
> Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica e/o
> nel/i file/s allegato/i sono da considerarsi strettamente riservate. Il
> loro utilizzo è consentito esclusivamente al destinatario del messaggio,
> per le finalità indicate nel messaggio stesso. Qualora riceviate questo
> messaggio senza esserne il destinatario, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di
> darcene notizia via e-mail e di procedere alla distruzione del messaggio
> stesso, cancellandolo dal Vostro sistema. Conservare il messaggio stesso,
> divulgarlo anche in parte, distribuirlo ad altri soggetti, copiarlo, od
> utilizzarlo per finalità diverse, costituisce comportamento contrario ai
> principi dettati dal D.Lgs. 196/2003.
>

> The information in this message and/or attachments, is intended solely for
> the attention and use of the named addressee(s) and may be confidential or
> [...]

Sampo Savolainen
R&D Director, Spatineo Oy
sampo.savolai...@spatineo.com
+358-407555649
Linnankoskenkatu 16 A 17, 00250 Helsinki, Finland
www.spatineo.com, twitter.com/#!/spatineo
www.linkedin.com/company/spatineo-inc

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you
may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
promptly by e-mail that you have done so.