Hi, I would present for review or opinions, a new Dbase index classes-set to
speedup alphanumeric queries in shapefiles.
https://github.com/geotools/geotools/compare/master...ahuarte47:GEOS-6842_CdxDbaseIndex

Now, for no-spatial nor fid-index queries, the shapefile reads all features to
evaluate the filter. This behavior is especially problematic in performance
with big data sources or complex/heavy querys. The code skips the bruteforce
read of the shapefile and for big shapefiles is very fast. Now, it only reads
cdx-index files, but It is feasible also write ndx-mdx-idx file managers).
These classes are in testing fase, but my organization want to propose it as a
new feature of shapefile provider of GeoTools.What do you think?

Thak you very much!Alvaro